Cheryl Willis Hudson is available for individual presentations and joint presentations with her husband Wade Hudson, president and CEO of Just Us Books, who is also an accomplished author and publishing consultant.
Workshops and presentations may be tailored to meet your specific needs.
Cheryl is also available for keynote speaking, author visits, book talks, writing workshops, and for presentations at professional conferences. As a publishing professional and advocate of diversity in literature, her presentation topics have included:
Building a Curriculum of Diversity
The Nuts and Bolts of Building a Publishing Company
Creative Packaging of Afro-centric Children’s Books
How and Why We Need to Share Multicultural Stories
How to Publish Your Own Book
Cheryl has been featured at:
• American Booksellers Association Convention
• American Library Association
• Banneker-Douglass Foundation Black Writer’s Conference
• Charlemae Rollins African American Children’s Literature Colloquium
• International Reading Association
• Library of Congress, Daniel A. P. Murray Association
• Madison, WI School District
• Smithsonian Institution Resident Association Program
• Comcast Cable Television 8
• Fox Television’s Good Day New York
If you’d like to schedule Cheryl for a visit please contact Katura_Hudson@justusbooks.com for more information.